OFFICE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN EFFECT DURING THE PANDEMIC
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- All staff wear masks/face coverings while in the building.
- All staff wil maintain safe physical distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained.
- Hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is available throughout the office – at entrances, in the restroom and in therapist offices.
- Clients are requested to wait in their vehicles prior to appointments. If it is necessary to have clients in the waiting room (excessive outdoor temperatures, e.g.), the waiting room has been arranged to accommodate physical distancing and appointment times are scheduled to minimize the number or people in the office.
- Offices are arranged to maintain safe physical distancing.
- Common areas are disinfected throughout the day and at the end of each day.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Trash is disposed of on a daily basis.
- Credit cards, pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Staff checks their temperatures daily.